Buying passes and tickets in person
Passes and tickets are available at the gate on Oct. 1-2!
(As of close of business on Sept. 30, passes and tickets are no longer being sold at the Johnstown Flood Museum and Heritage Discovery Center.)
Pricing on passes and single-day tickets are as follows (face values):
- 2-day pass: $50
- 2-day VIP pass: $65
- Friday general admission: $25
- Saturday general admission: $40
JAHA member benefit
Members of the Johnstown Area Heritage Association (JAHA), which produces the festival, are entitled to a free upgrade to VIP Pass when they buy a 2-day pass! To take advantage of this benefit, JAHA members must purchase passes in person at the Heritage Discovery Center or Johnstown Flood Museum. Limit four per membership.
Not a member? Contact Deb Winterscheidt at JAHA, 814-539-1889 x315, and she’ll help you out — or buy your membership in the Heritage Discovery Center gift shop.
Important Ticket Information
- All tickets and packages are non-refundable. Cancelled performance(s) due to inclement weather or any other reason is not cause for a refund.
- If you choose e-tickets, please print them out and bring them with you to the festival.
- Please bring your ID to the festival, as all patrons who intend to purchase alcoholic beverages must have their ID scanned, regardless of age or appearance.
- Children under the age of 12 who are accompanied by a parent/guardian get into the festival free; anyone over 12 must have a ticket.