Buying passes and tickets in person
You can buy hard tickets in advance at the Heritage Discovery Center in Johnstown, which is open seven days a week as follows: 10:00 am-5:00 pm on Monday-Saturday; and noon-5:00 pm Sunday.
Single-day tickets, 2-day general admission and VIP passes will also be available at the gate.
Upgrading general admission tickets to VIP
You can upgrade general admission tickets, both 2-day general admission passes or single-day tickets, to VIP at the gate.
JAHA member benefit
Members of the Johnstown Area Heritage Association (JAHA), which produces the festival, are entitled to a free upgrade to VIP Pass when they buy a 2-day pass! To take advantage of this benefit, JAHA members must purchase passes in person at the Heritage Discovery Center. Limit four per family membership; two per individual or dual membership.
Not a member? Contact Deb Winterscheidt at JAHA, 814-539-1889 x315, and she’ll help you out — or buy your membership in the Heritage Discovery Center gift shop.
Important Ticket Information
- All tickets and packages are non-refundable. Cancelled performance(s) due to inclement weather or any other reason is not cause for a refund.
- If you choose e-tickets, please print them out and bring them with you to the festival.
- Children under the age of 12 who are accompanied by a parent/guardian get into the festival free; anyone over 12 must have a ticket.
Peoples Natural Gas Park policies
- Please bring your ID to the festival, as all patrons who intend to purchase alcoholic beverages must have their ID scanned, regardless of age or appearance.
- No pets allowed (service dogs in harness are of course welcome).
- No outside food or drink.
- No weapons. There will be a bag check as you enter.
- Please do not bring chairs — they’ll just be in the way. We have plenty of general admission seating at all stages.