Purchasing in person
Hey, locals — when you purchase early-bird tickets in person at the Cambria County War Memorial at 326 Napoleon Street, you get a break on service charges! Hours are 10am-5pm Monday through Friday. The War Memorial takes cash or credit card (no American Express)!
You can also get tickets at any Ticketmaster outlet.
Single-day tickets will go on sale on April 16, when early-bird prices expire.
Important Ticket Information
- Early-bird prices are good though April 15 ONLY.
- Single-day tickets will go on sale on April 16, when early-bird prices expire.
- All tickets and packages are non-refundable. Cancelled performance(s) due to inclement weather or any other reason is not cause for a refund.
- If you choose e-tickets, please print them out and bring them with you to the festival.
- Please bring your ID to the festival, as all patrons who intend to purchase alcoholic beverages must have their ID scanned, regardless of age or appearance.
- Children under the age of 12 who are accompanied by a parent/guardian get into the festival free; anyone over 12 must have a ticket.
Help! I bought the wrong thing/need to add to my order!
Tickets are non-refundable. However, Ticketmaster customer service can help if you’ve already purchased tickets, but discover you need to add to your purchase — call 1-800-745-3000 to reach them.