Purchasing in person
Hey, locals — when you purchase early-bird tickets in person at the Cambria County War Memorial , you get a break on service charges! Hours are 10am-5pm Monday through Friday. The War Memorial takes cash or credit card (no American Express)! New in 2018, you can also get the SAME deal by purchasing in person at the Galleria Mall information desk (located on the first floor near the Boscov’s entrance).
You can also get tickets at any Ticketmaster outlet.
Single-day tickets will go on sale on April 19, when early-bird prices expire.
Important Ticket Information
- Early-bird prices are good though April 18 ONLY.
- Single-day tickets will go on sale on April 19, when early-bird prices expire.
- All tickets and packages are non-refundable. Cancelled performance(s) due to inclement weather or any other reason is not cause for a refund.
- If you choose e-tickets, please print them out and bring them with you to the festival.
- Please bring your ID to the festival, as all patrons who intend to purchase alcoholic beverages must have their ID scanned, regardless of age or appearance.
- Children under the age of 12 who are accompanied by a parent/guardian get into the festival free; anyone over 12 must have a ticket.
Help! I bought the wrong thing/need to add to my order!
Tickets are non-refundable. However, Ticketmaster customer service can help if you’ve already purchased tickets, but discover you need to add to your purchase — call 1-800-745-3000 to reach them.