Help! I bought the wrong thing/need to add to my order!
Tickets are non-refundable. However, Ticketmaster customer service can help if you’ve already purchased tickets, but discover you need to add to your purchase — call 1-800-745-3000 to reach them.
Purchasing in person
When you purchase early-bird tickets in person at the Cambria County War Memorial at 326 Napoleon Street, you get a break on service charges! Hours are 10am-5pm Monday through Friday. You can also get tickets at any Ticketmaster outlet. The War Memorial takes cash or credit card (no American Express)!
Single-day tickets and festival packages will also be available at the gate. Please approach the festival at the Johns Street Bridge UNLESS you plan to camp; in that case, drive to the Walnut Street entrance (details on camping here). See our map for info.
Important Ticket Information
- All tickets and packages are non-refundable. Cancelled performance(s) due to inclement weather or any other reason is not cause for a refund.
- If you choose e-tickets, please print them out and bring them with you to the festival.
- Please bring your ID to the festival, as all patrons who intend to purchase alcoholic beverages must have their ID scanned, regardless of age or appearance.
- Children under the age of 12 who are accompanied by a parent/guardian get into the festival free; anyone over 12 must have a ticket.
Special discount for JAHA members
- Members of the Johnstown Area Heritage Association are entitled to a 15% discount on your tickets.
- To take advantage of your member discount, call Diane at the War Memorial at (814) 536-5156 ext 148 or 126, or buy in person at the War Memorial Box Office.
- Not a member? Contact Melody Tisinger at (814) 539-1889!